Why Choose Us?
In Case of a Breakdown on a Busy Road Follow These Five Steps
1. Active your hazard warning lights and put on a reflective jacket (if possible). Put your sidelights on in dark, foggy or wet conditions so that other road users have a better chance of seeing your vehicle.
2. Get passengers safely away from the vehicle when the road is clear if you feel that there is a possibility of your car being hit by other road users.
3. Put up a warning triangle about 50 yards behind your vehicle on the same side of the road so that other motorists have time to prepare.
4. Phone your breakdown cover provider and wait for assistance.
5. If your vehicle is made operational again at the side of the road; make sure that you carefully retrieve your warning triangle and ensure a safe gap in the traffic before moving off.
How it Works:
We Cover Breakdown in The Following Locations
We cover breakdown in Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Blackburn in Liverpool and towns such as Horwich, Tottington, Heywood, Farnworth, Walkden, Radcliffe, Ramsbottom, Chorley, Belmont, etc.